Ways to make your button:
If you are adept at using programs such as Photoshop, Flash or some other drawing or photo manipulation software, you wont have a problem. However if not, what can you do to make a button?
1) Draw a picture, scan it and upload it. (If you didn't understand that.... oh boy. Why not make cookies instead?)
2) Use the snipping tool and take part of your blog header.
3) If you have a better idea, let me know.
Now putting your blog button up for people to take:
1) Go to your 'dashboard'
2) Click 'Design' under your blog
3) Under the 'Page Elements' tab, click add gadget where you want a gadget
4) Select the add HTML
5) Copy and paste the text below into an HTML (make sure you add the appropriate addresses)
Here are some problems you might run into:
<a href="YOUR BLOG ADDRESS HERE" target="_blank"><img src="YOUR PHOTO SOURCE HERE" /></a>
<form><textarea rows="6" cols="19" readonly="readonly"><center><a href="YOUR BLOG ADDRESS HERE" target="_blank"><img src="YOUR PHOTO SOURCE HERE" /></a></center></textarea></form>
1) If the code doesn't work (or when you click on your photo, your blog does not appear), check the quote marks... Sometimes the quote marks need to be retyped in the code section.
2) Make sure you have the photo sources and the blog source correctly written between the quote marks.