Here are some things I hate to do:
- Planning Meals
- Picking up dog poo
- Driving People Around
Hopefully, if you are a writer that also hates the things I've listed above, you'll find this series helpful.
Recipe One: Chicken La Bamba
1) Fresh chicken breasts - as many as it takes to feed the amount of people in your home - doesn't that make sense?
2) Green Onions - chopped
3) Chunky salsa in a can/jar - open with your hand
3) White Cheese - by this I mean mozzarella or any other kind of whitish, melty cheese. (You can either slice it with a knife or grate it.)
Here's what you do:
|This is a broiler pan.|
2) Just BEFORE it's done, add green onions and salsa to top of breasts and bake a few minute more until done. Make sure it's done because you don't want to get sick. There should not be any pink showing.
3) A minute AFTER done, put the cheese on the top and melt.
Calories: Probably a lot. It's got cheese.
How to make it lighter: Eat less of it.
What can you eat it with?
- French Fries
- Brown or Wild Rice
- A Beer
- The list is endless - do you want me to go on?