Recipe Three: Meat Wraps
1) Thinly sliced beef
2) Small white onion
5) 3 Cloves of Garlic - minced (I love garlic so I put in a lot. I leave the amount for you to decide.)
6) 1 Green Onion- chopped
8) Terriaki Sauce or Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Here's what you do:1) At least four hours before, marinate beef in Terriaki sauce, ginger, and green onions.
2) When ready to cook: slice carrots, zucchini and onion into strips.
3) Wrap the strips of vegetables in the marinated meat and place them in a baking dish.
4) Pour the marinade sauce on top of the wraps and excess vegetables.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for at least one hour or until done (meat is cooked and not red).
What can you eat it with?
- A Beer
- The list is endless - do you want me to go on?