Why oh why do we only get to pick ten? I mean, of all time? How can I possible limit it?
Well, I do.
Here's my list:
1) Lobo - Don't Expect Me to Be Your Friend Why? My mum (a hippy) had this record and I used to listen to this song over and over and over. It brings back a lot of memories. This song and Peter, Paul and Mary.
2) Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven. This song makes me cry every time. Every time.
3) Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody. My favorite Karaoke song. I look and sound like an idiot but it's worth it.
4) In My Life - The Beatles. I especially love the middle.
5) What a Good Boy - The Barenaked Ladies. One of my favorite groups and my favorite song.
6) Storms In Africa - Enya. Fell in love with this song after watching Green Card and have loved it ever since.
7) I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany. Oh come on, I'm an eighties child!
8) Ah, vous dirai-je, maman KV 265 - Mozart. Anything classical is beautiful. Love playing this one on the piano. Oh, and before you think I'm a piano prodigy, I only play the first variation really well.
9) West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys. My son hates this group.
10) Collide - Howie Day. I guess I should add something modern. I love Coldplay, Keane, Adele, James Morrison, Take That, O.A.R and even Mika.