I received it from: (click the names to be taken to their site)
Now, I must share seven things about myself. These are some things that I love (besides writing and my family):
(I took these from another awards post mostly because I'm lazy.)
- the smell of a freshly opened can of coffee
- thunderstorms and rain
- learning new things
- when you're just about to fall asleep and you feel like your body is falling
- The Daily Show
- and blogging.
Now, in light of what recently happened in Japan, I want to give the award to these people:
(1) Claire Dawn at Points of Clair-ifiction. She lives in Japan and I haven't heard from her yet. I hope she's all right. Check out her blog.
(2) Patrick Tillett - his wife is Japanese and I'm sure she has friends and family there. I hope everyone she knows is all right.
(3) Margot Kinberg is not from Japan, but she's been working hard to support those who suffered from the Christchurch earthquake. Please visit her blog and support those in need. Even a small donation will help.