- When did you start your blog?
I had to go back and look at my records. But guess what, it's been almost a year. I started April 17, 2010!
- What is first denomination (price) of postage stamp you remember?
What's a postage stamp? Do you know how long it's been since I've sent something by post? I'll go with $.25 cents but honestly, I have no idea.
- How old were you when you learned to ride a bike?
I still can't ride a bike!
- What was the first concert you attended without parental supervision?
Barenaked Ladies in Calgary! Woot, Woot!
- How old were you when you got your first kiss?
Twelve-ish. I do remember a time in grade eight or nine when one of my friends (a really nice guy) asked me to date him. I think he asked me out on a daily basis but I always said no. One day--and I can't really remember the reason why--I finally said yes. I remember hiding the rest of the day because it was the worst mistake of my life. I didn't like him that way! Anyway, he finally found me hiding between shelves in the school library and asked me what was wrong. What was I to do? I just gave him a kiss and broke his heart. *sigh* He was the beginning of a long list of men whose hearts I've crushed.
- What is your earliest memory?
I don't remember much before I was twelve (if anything--I'm not sure they're real memories or not) but what I do remember (or think I remember) I don't discuss. Let's just say the kissing thing. Happy thoughts!
Saturday, 2 April 2011
B is for Blogfest: Memory Lane
Rambles & Randomness is taking us back--along Memory Lane.
Writers and directors have this in common--they both use scenes. However, although most writers write their scenes in the order they appear ...
Last week I picked on the men, this week I pick on the women. Because styles on women are common and preferred, it doesn't tell as much ...
I often fall asleep to the sound of gunfire. Ah, the smell of gunpowder in the morning. However, I'm not going to talk about Mexico toda...
Arsenic is an irritant poison. It attacks the cells and in post mortem, you will find traces of arsenic in almost all parts of the body incl...
Over the weekend, I went to see my first ballet: Swan Lake. I've always wanted to go but have been too afraid of the crowds. Well, I s...
I'm interrupting a series to post this little mystery tidbit. We often hear in tv shows or movies about criminals using burn phones. Wel...
Part one of this series can be found here . How to make fake blood: here The velocity of impact can be determined by how thick the drops ...
First, if you want to read the story, you can here: page 1 , page 2 , page 3 , page 4 . It's a short, short story probably around 500-10...
The Alphabet in Crime Fiction - The concept was started by Kerrie at Mysteries in Paradise . This week's letter is the letter L . ...
What is Rigor mortis? It's caused by a chemical change in the muscles after death, causing the limbs of the corpse to become stiff ...
- ► 2012 (101)
- Z is for Z End!
- Y is for You
- X is for X syndromes
- W is for What is America coming to?
- V is for Velvet
- U is for Understanding Poetry
- T is for Thank You!
- S is for Signs... Funny Signs
- R is for Reclusive
- A-Z Challenge: Quirks and Quips
- Mystery Writer's Guide To Forensic Science - Pater...
- O is for Obtuse
- N is for Normal?
- M is for Mexico
- L is for Life
- A-Z Challenge: Kishōtenketsu
- Mystery Writer's Guide To Forensic Science - Jack ...
- Ian Rankin's Watchman
- H is for Headache
- G is for Gardner, Sierra Gardner
- F is for Fast and Fun Folding-story!
- A-Z Challenge: Exposition Examination
- Mystery Writer's Guide To Forensic Science - DNA P...
- C is for Clarkson
- B is for Blogfest: Memory Lane
- A is from Alliterative Allomorph to Anne R. Allen!...
- ▼ April (26)