(1) Scary Movie - personally, if you have to add the word "Movie" to any movie title, it's probably not that good--Epic Movie, Disaster Movie. Really, you couldn't have been more creative?
(2) Swept Away - in one word: HER
(3) Pink Panther II
(4) Superman IV
(5) Transformers II - starting to notice a pattern? Unless your production company has the letters PIXAR in the name, avoid sequels.
(6) Land Before Time #4 to #1035 - I'm pretty sure they've made over a thousand of these movies by now. My son grew up with this series and it was all right watching them over and over and over and over but really, I think they ran out of ideas after the third one...perhaps, first.
(7) It's Pat - It's horrible.
(8) Green Hornet - I was stung! I started watching it and had to stop. I think his super power is to kill brain cells with every minute you watch.
(9) The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - I think they meant Extra Ordinary but it was a typo. I love Connery but this event was sad to witness.
(10) Pride and Prejudice--the non-Firth version.
Now don't get me wrong, I love this guy:
And even this guy:
And, I know I'm going to get eaten alive by my last choice...
What's the worst movie you've ever seen?