Posts I want to read now that I have more time:
- The smart cookie behind Eagle's Aerial Perspective blogged on topics that frankly went way over my head. However, I'm determined to give each post another go--Astrophysics, here I come!
- Stephen Tremp blogged about the Goldilocks Zone. Each post made you feel special but they were also complex and worth another look.
- Hilary from Positive Letters .... inspirational stories .... blogged about Castles. I want to check out each one further.
- J.C. Martin wrote 26 posts about how to make your mystery story better. Who wouldn't want to read those posts again?
Post that were just plain fun:
- Who can forget Stormy at Heather Gardner's site? Follow the awesome gnome around for a month!
- Laura Marcella from Wavy Lines (my grand winner!) had 26 wacky and fun posts. Check out her quotes, quizzes and quirkiness.
- L. Diane Wolfe from Spunk on a Stick had posts on leadership and goal-setting--they were short but powerful.
The story tellers:
- Journaling Woman had 26 Grimm tales re-told. Each were suspenseful and unexpected.
- Cherie Reich had fabulous tales from her Flashes of Foxwich.
- Follow Angela Brown's story through-out the month of April. You'll grow to love the characters in no time.