It’s time for another edition of The Insecure Writer’s Support Group, hosted by Ninja Captain, Alex J. Cavanaugh.
I have learned a lot last year about writing:
- I've been improving my grammar.
- I've been researching parts of my novels more.
- I started using Scrivener--which for me is the most amazing writing program in the world!
But, I have also learned a few things about myself:
- Although I'm a hard worker, I will place other things--cleaning, cooking, walking my dog, pretty much anything--in front of my writing. And when I leave my writing to the end of the day, I just don't get it done. I NEED to write in the mornings. That means NO PROCRASTINATION. So, that's one thing I'm going to be working on this year, getting up earlier and writing.
- Also, for me, motivation to write comes from inspiration and that takes meditation on my writing. So, I hope to spend some time before I write, getting excited about what I'm going to write about. MOTIVATION TAKES MEDITATION.
What are your writing goals?