Recently I have started storing my character's information on my phone. Why? Because then I have that info handy to look up when I am writing on the go. Also, if I have an idea for the character, I can always add the information before I forget it.
(1) Go to your Android phone's contact application and under the group tab go to the menu button and create a NEW GROUP. I called my group Characters.
(2) Now, create a NEW CONTACT (the plus button).
(3) You now have the chance to enter as much as you want about that character including Nickname, family members, address, work address, and other notes.
(4) You can also get it to sinc with your Google mail account or other accounts so that the info is never lost.
(5) Also, you can add a photo.
How do you store your character information?