Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Checking In

I have been on holiday a lot in the last three months: NYC, Calgary, and now Disneyworld. It has been exciting, but after a day of sight-seeing and walking through theme parks, when I return home, to bed I go.

Though I wish to write on holiday, I need mental energy and have none. I have, however, been keeping up with your tweets and posts (though I haven't always commented, just read) and can't wait to have more time to return to my regular social media schedule.

I am a horrible photographer but I leave you with a picture of EPCOT at night.

12 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a lovely 'photo, Clarissa! I'm glad you're getting a chance for a holiday and I hope you've been enjoying it. I hope you'll post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clarissa .. certainly Epcot is shining out into the night sky ... and if you have a chance for a holiday well then enjoy.

    We carry on - as you know .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great vacation! I love the shot of the dome against the night sky Clarissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm jealous of your NYC visit. One of my favorite cities. Hope you had fun. I'm the same way about wanting to return to my regular schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Disney World! I went there for my first time when I was 20. It was such a great time! I hope you had a wonderful vacation and feel refreshed and relaxed. Welcome back!

    Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. Recharging is good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clarissa, that looks like it would make a lovely background for a book cover. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture makes a wonderful flash fiction prompt... very atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that's an excellent picture. But I'm definitely jealous of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that looks exciting. I love the gaslight effect of the light.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photo Clarissa! Sometimes vacations are more exhausting than working. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, say it anyway.

Popular Posts